1. Who are you?
I am M. Detail Marshall. The M stands for 'meme'
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have two brothers, twins, who are better than I am. I have a little sister, somewhere.
3. How old are you?
4. What's your height?
5. Are you a virgin?
Er... not now...
6. Who's your mate/spouse?
Amelia, and Her.
7. Do you have any kids?
8. What's your favorite food?
Living things now dead.
9. Have you killed anyone?
By not saving them in time, and by ommision.
10. Have any secrets?
I have things not generally known about me, and I have other peoples' secrets.
11. Do you love anyone?
With all my heart, all my soul, all my being.
12. What is your job?
Everything, and you.
I am a priest of the Weaver, in her forms as the Pathfinder, the Lover and the Fool.
13. Boy or girl?
My job? My love? or me? I am male. The others are not.
14. What do you do to relax?
15. There's a person who's teasing you; what could you do?
I could convince them not to, I could save their being, or I could shoot them. I prefer not the latter.
I steal their hat.
16. Letís say you have a person who you really care about but she/he doesnít know about your feelings. How do you tell her/him?
I tell Her every day.
17. What do you regret most in life?
18. Do you like your maker?
I pity him for his lack of faith. And other things.
1. What would your character kill for? What would they die for?
I would kill for the ability not to have done so. To protect the world. I would die for... three people.
2. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
Under any circumstances? I am not that consistent. I currently will not leave my lady or my beloved.
3. What do they dream about? [Either literal or figurative].
I dream [like this]
I dream of one day being worthwhile. I Dream of nothing worthwhile, right now.
5. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
An object? I am not that consistent. Currently a length of braid.
6. What is their fondest memory?
A night at the Naadam.
7. What is their worst memory?
8. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
Eliza, The Weaver, The lying bastard McLintock?, who taught me of the weaver and gave me the title Speaker before I knew I would ever want it, who cannot keep my life a secret, who is my mentor and my inner devil and should have been my only link to the old world.
9. What do they believe makes a successful life?
Your own, when you get it.
10. What makes them laugh?
Wordplay, success. Naivity.
11. What are their religious views?
I am a priest of my Lady Weaver, in the aspects of the Pathfinder, the Lover and the Fool.
12. What is their greatest strength?
Other people. I have no other.
13. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
That I cannot believe what I can do.
14. Who is the most important person in their life?
15. If they died or went missing, who would miss them most?
Amelia would miss me most.
The person or persons who killed me would also, after a fashion.
16. How would they describe themselves?
I am Speaker Detail Marshall, Priest of the Weaver.
17. How would others describe them?
With more positivity than he would.